Can't turning on when it is out of battery

Dec 21, 2018
My laptop is out of battery, unfortunately the charger was broken this morning. So I can't charge it. When I pressed the power button, it didn't turn on (totally off).
How do I do before I get another charger? I mean, is it normal to be totally off like that?
Sometimes I could turn it on even it is out battery. Please help. Thank you

USAFRet

Illustrious

If the battery has no juice, you cannot turn the laptop on until you charge it up.
This requires a charger.

USAFRet

Illustrious

If the battery has no juice, you cannot turn the laptop on until you charge it up.
This requires a charger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop General Discussion 14
Kaitalb Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 1
F Laptop General Discussion 7
M Laptop General Discussion 2
B Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 4
F Laptop General Discussion 1
I Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 2
C Laptop General Discussion 4
F Laptop General Discussion 6
R Laptop General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Question Why does my Acer Aspire V turn itself on hours after powered off and continues to drain the battery overnight ?
Question Lenovo z510 not turning on
My ASUS model K 550L battery is dead and it won’t turn on with the ac adapter
The battery light don’t turn on
Solved! How much does having Airplane Mode turned on affect a laptop's battery life?
Dell Laptop Wont turn on after sitting a couple weeks. Battery Good.. Help
Battery icon show "plug in, not charging" and 89% left. But the laptop turn off without plug in.
Can Acer Aspire V5-132 turn on without using battery?
toshiba satellite power light blinks 5 times with battery but when connect the charger it turn on but battery is good
laptop on battery automatically off but working well without battery
Acer aspire one 725 laptop won't turn on but turn on when plugged in and when battery is charged
My laptop battery can't charge ,but if the laptop charge without battery ,laptop can't turn on. Please help
Laptop Turns Off When Plugged In But Not Always
I have a HP 255 G1 and I have a new battery and the power cord is new but the laptop won't turn on. What do I do?
Lenovo Yoga 3 11inch won't turn on (Battery is non-removable)
Is it possible to turn off dedicated graphics in a laptop in order to save battery?
My laptop just works with the battery but the battery is not charged when my laptop is turn on
hi i have an Asus notebook (touch screen) and it won't turn on and when I plug it in to an outlet the battery led starts blink
My sealed in battery lenovo laptop won't turn on
my lenovo thinkpad E550 turns on, but the screen is completely black. I have already taken out the battery, unplugged it all,

ASK THE COMMUNITY