Can't uninstall Baidu Antivirus

Mitchell_1517

Prominent
Jun 25, 2017
Ok, I'm in a bit of a pinch here. I recently re-installed Baidu antivirus, and soon after, I get that "application failed to start correctly" error. I realize that the cause is Baidu! However, it's broken things so badly I can't even run its own uninstaller (control panel or manual) or any other uninstallers. I also don't have any restore points, stupid me :/. How can I get rid of it? Please help me!

Solution
It's simple. Just search where is the Baidu antivirus located, probably in Program Files folder and just remove all the Baidu folders. If you did that, you should go to control panel and try to uninstall it. If it gives error that says program is already removed, than you're done. If not, search Baidu in all over hard drive and remove all folders and files with name Baidu in it.

noobwithpc

Prominent
May 6, 2017
It's simple. Just search where is the Baidu antivirus located, probably in Program Files folder and just remove all the Baidu folders. If you did that, you should go to control panel and try to uninstall it. If it gives error that says program is already removed, than you're done. If not, search Baidu in all over hard drive and remove all folders and files with name Baidu in it.

Solution