Can't upload photos to a website

May 4, 2018
I try to upload a picture to someone I'm talking to on a web site, I have before with ease, in the last few days I have been able to because I keep getting a message when it asks to choose a file to upload I get the same message every time, chrome has stopped working... Ok or report. I push either one of those and it loads and loads and loads that's it until you go back a page and it won't let you do that 90 %of the time, I done everything I read about on the internet and nothing has helped, even sent chrome a message about it, and a screen shot but nothing from them either, is it just my phone I haven't had it very long enough for things to start going wrong with it, it wasn't my data or cell signal, wasn't my phone from what Samsung pre-installed app tells me, help

Try turning off the phone, and then turn it back on and try again. That may well be all you need.

NOTE: Before doing the following, be sure you save anything from Chrome that you want, otherwise you could lose it. Links, log ins, etc.

Should that not do it, they go into "Settings" and "Apps", then "All". Locate Chrome and tap it and then tap "Clear Cache". Then restart the phone (turn it off and back on) and try Chrome again. If that doesn't do it, repeat the above steps but then tap "Clear Data" rather than "Clear Cache" and restart the phone.

Now if none of that works, you then may have to consider uninstalling Chrome, restarting the phone and then reinstalling it.

May 4, 2018
Thanks I finally got it to working, it was in granting the chrome browser access to my gallery, I stumble on it yesterday. I appreciate your reply,
Sugarfoot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 6
L Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1