Cd player plays music but not words

Erica_73

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014
My daughter has had her portable cd player for a year and we've never had any issues with it. However, I just bought her a 3 pack of kids songs and although she can hear the music, she can't hear the singers. I put the cds into my car cd player to make sure that it wasn't just an instrumental cd and it's not. I was just wondering why that would happen?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 2
Please Help!624! Audio 2
J Audio 2
T Audio 4
B Audio 2
G Audio 2
B Audio 2
T Audio 4
D Audio 1
J Audio 5
J Audio 4
G Audio 1
R Audio 1
W Audio 1
S Audio 7
S Audio 6
M Audio 3
importuner Audio 2
M Audio 8
T Audio 6
Similar threads
Question MP3 player that plays sequentially
Question Why won't the music on my mp3 player play?
My damn dvd player talks every time I got play or stop...how do I turn that off????
my new car doesnt have a cd player. so how do i play my cds
Solved! Can I use my i7 as a Bluetooth speaker to play music from a sandisk MP3 player?
Solved! is there a device which allows me to use 2 different audio players and play it on a single headphone?
I have a Sony lbt d359 hifi system, I wanted to connect my DVD player so that I can play mp3 disks on it but the phono input
how do you get the new dvd player to play through the old surround system
can a 2016 gmc terrain play a usb port cd player
I read that we can't load an 8-10 hour audio book onto an MP3 player. How do I listen to audio books in my car with NO CD play
Can I hook up a computer CD/DVD player/writer to my amp/tuner to play music CDs?
When I BURN DVD/CD they will play on my computer they will not play on my DVD/CD players.
is there any dvd player in the market which has bluetooth connectivity so that I can play music from my mobile phone.
samsung dvd player is not playing dialogue only music
Car Music Player is Playing MP3's from My USB Drive Off-key
No sound from left speaker when playing music in auxiliary mode in honda accord
Mp3 Hipstreet, charged it for 3 hours, loaded music files; will not play
My Ipod Touch 3G 32GB starts playing music on its own
Program to play mp3 music on computer
Best MP3 play for about 125 ish dollars?

ASK THE COMMUNITY