Cell phone booster needed

spawn1980

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I have a question I have cricket(ATT) My wife is on Metro(Tmobile) We live in Georgia and where we stay our signal is really bad, I don't know if this is what we need or something with more frequency..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-STOCK-LTE1700MHz-70dB-Call-Signal-Repeater-3G-4G-Booster-ForUS-T-Mobile-AT-T-/281794017439?

Solution
Well, one thing to point out is that the item you linked seems to be designed specifically for the 1700MHz spectrum--which may or may not be what your phones use. You'd have to look up the specs for each phone to be sure. This is also really pricey.

The better thing to do might be to simply call your service providers. I know T-Mobile offers a "free" signal repeater (with a refundable $25 down payment), and that offer might extend to Metro as well.
Well, one thing to point out is that the item you linked seems to be designed specifically for the 1700MHz spectrum--which may or may not be what your phones use. You'd have to look up the specs for each phone to be sure. This is also really pricey.

The better thing to do might be to simply call your service providers. I know T-Mobile offers a "free" signal repeater (with a refundable $25 down payment), and that offer might extend to Metro as well.

Solution
Jul 21, 2018

Many people are facing mobile network signal problem in their premises and as we all know now technology has been upgraded. So now you should go ahead for cell phone network signal booster which is good device to boost the mobile phone network signal in particular define range.

Apart from that i would like also suggest you before the installation you should ask for free demo which would be prove good option to save your money.