CES 2010: Previewing A New Decade Of Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I would like to know if there are any new products similar to the Datawind Ubisurfer coming soon? I'm interested in any device that can get free internet with only one payment ever.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]RMCKIE[/nom]I would like to know if there are any new products similar to the Datawind Ubisurfer coming soon? I'm interested in any device that can get free internet with only one payment ever.[/citation]
I'll be on the lookout for something like this!

baseballmaven

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
Looking to hear more about mobile reading devices such as "Skiff" and the newly announced offering from "Next Issue Media," that claim they will re-energize the newspaper and magazine business.

baseballmaven

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
Looking for information on the new crop of 'readers' being touted, such as the "Skiff" and the yet-to-be-named offering from Next Issue Media, which claim they will re-energize the newspaper and magazine business.

jamezrp

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
[citation][nom]baseballmaven[/nom]Looking to hear more about mobile reading devices such as "Skiff" and the newly announced offering from "Next Issue Media," that claim they will re-energize the newspaper and magazine business.[/citation]

I'll be looking into those. Should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.