CES: New Gear We Want NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Rachel thank you for posting related articles. If I had the money I would get my wife that cell phone reminding gadget. She is ALWAYS leaving it places. Only problem I see is that she would most likely leave the 'reminder' with her phone... in her purse... which she left somewhere :3

zach538467

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
Don't listen to dingumf, it was a fun read! I don't get to go to CES so I enjoy reading everyone who goes' favorite gadgets.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Oooh, that Mint looks great! Mind you, I don't know how the three Roomba would feel about a square buddy. That 32GB Echo ZE is also pretty darned nice looking. I wonder how fast it actually is though.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]dingumf[/nom]Rachel stop posting retarded articles.[/citation]
Okay. Huh? Stop posting useless comments. If you don't like an article, say WHY. I'm not opposed to criticism--that's why we have this comment section at the bottom of articles. Luckily, most readers don't just waste space.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Ignore him Rachel, it's a fun article that manages to talk about things at CES in a way that doesn't sound like the regurgitation of manufacturer adverts. I, for one, enjoyed it.

G

Good article! I want that Light Touch keyboard and also a Light Touch screen and both projected in mid-air or into my eye. I hate the fact that interfaces and displays are actual physical things, it's sooo 20th century!

G

Get ready to be enjoyed by the MINT, using LR14/C size alkaline batteries of the brand "W&S BATT" from Shanghai White Elephant Swan Battery Co., LTD is a perfect match of this machine.
wsbatt@gmail.com

acecombat

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]Okay. Huh? Stop posting useless comments. If you don't like an article, say WHY. I'm not opposed to criticism--that's why we have this comment section at the bottom of articles. Luckily, most readers don't just waste space.[/citation]
I'm with you Rachel. But one thing that really really really disappointed me with this article....I didn't get to go :( Your soo lucky, I wish we had this type of show in Australia! And Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS