cf-18 caddy pinout

Solution

Is that all you needed? You could probably find it it cheaper somewhere else. (I just searched for 'Panasonic cf-18 caddy' and that was the first thing that popped up.)

If you need actual diagrams, I can help keep looking. If you're good, then please do us a favor and select a 'best answer.' Thanks!

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
...what?

If this is homework for electronics engineering, please do your own work.

If it isn't, please work on cleaning up your grammar and being very specific as to exactly what you need. (A caddy connector could be one of a dozen things.)

joeros

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

hi darksable, i have toughbook model cf-18 but there is no caddy i want to configure the connector cable,. that's why i need the diagram of caddy connector for cf-18 model. i apologize to my english sory for that. thanks

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

No worries, it's fine if you aren't good at English - it just makes it difficult to tell what's needed sometimes.

As for the caddy, well... I don't know about diagrams, but this is the thing you need, right?
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Toughbook-CF-18-Complete-CF-18s/dp/B009FU9CNC

joeros

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

yes! this is it. any way thank you for your time.

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

Is that all you needed? You could probably find it it cheaper somewhere else. (I just searched for 'Panasonic cf-18 caddy' and that was the first thing that popped up.)

If you need actual diagrams, I can help keep looking. If you're good, then please do us a favor and select a 'best answer.' Thanks!

Solution