Change my Galaxy tab Gt p1000 to read sd card as internal storage

mrgbedze

Prominent
Apr 23, 2017
So, I was flashing a new custom rom my Galaxy tab and realised my internal storage was damaged. I wiped the partition while in the process and so I flash back the original firmware and now the tab only boots to the sumsung logo and can't read my internal storage. I really need help with changing the internal storage to read an sd card as internal storage.

Once you made the changes you did, it would have made the phone no longer able to read the files on the SD card if they were set as internal storage before you made the change.

Sadly that would mean that everything you had on the card would be inaccessible now.

mrgbedze

Prominent
Apr 23, 2017

mrgbedze

Prominent
Apr 23, 2017
Well, i didn't format my sd card as internal before flashing. I only wiped the partition already on the internal not knowing it was already damaged. Now it's stuck on the logo after I flashed back the official firmware. Help please.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 0
I Android Tablets 3
SongmakersCry Android Tablets 2
J Android Tablets 1
Drheck Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 4