Channel issue hd598

Gameplayorigins

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015
Hey everyone i want to ask you about my hd598SE. I recently bought a pair and what i noticed is that i hear both left and right audio channels coming to both of my ears. I thought i was supposed to hear the right channel only from my right ear or am I missing something? Also the sound is louder on the left cap. What should i do with those there has been only a few days and I could send them back to amazon. What should I do?

Solution
If you do an audio test in Windows, when it plays left/right channels you should hear that test tone only in that ear. If you hear it in both, try the headphones in another system to make sure it's not your plug. If they do the same thing, contact where you got them from to get a different set.
If you do an audio test in Windows, when it plays left/right channels you should hear that test tone only in that ear. If you hear it in both, try the headphones in another system to make sure it's not your plug. If they do the same thing, contact where you got them from to get a different set.

Solution