Charger won't work.Acer.

Jesus_8

Estimable
Feb 6, 2016
Hey i have a lilttle issue.my battery is fine but my charger i think its what is giving the issue..I will plug it in and it will work..sometimes its charging and it just turn off..when it does that i unplug the charger off the wall.and let it cool off.and it will work but at this point it would never work.wat can i do in this case?

Jesus_8

Estimable
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks but if it would be something broken i think it wouldn't even charged at all and it was working fine the only thing is that it will turn off as like its over head.but i will unplug it from the wall nd leave few mins disconnect nd it will work back again..but now it has like two days that havent turn on. I have been cheking it every hour nd it wont turn back on..can a cold surface like the floor Demage your charger..i had it on the floor the most of the time?

Jesus_8

Estimable
Feb 6, 2016
And when i say it turn off i mean the charger..it shuts off even been plug in in the wall.the computer works perfect it just drain the baterry fast bcuz of the setting i might have..thats why i have to have it charging most of the time but now the charger work when ever he feels like it.

Jesus_8

Estimable
Feb 6, 2016
Yes it works perfect..no problems at all the only issue is the charger..it only chargea the computer when it feel like it..i haven't wet it..it doesn't smell like burn or nothing..i have no idea what could be wrong with the chargers..its nah even a year old.