Charging a Laptop (notebook) with a portable power bank?

Keyboardwarrior95

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
So I have a laptop with poor battery life ( only has a 10,000 mAh battery) and I was wondering if I could somehow use my 20,000 mAh powerbank to charge it?

There are some that have a dedicated port for it - only mine only has usb.

I dont mind spending a bit but otherwise I will just buy an addition battery - although it would be less than prefrable...

Solution
hello there im not sure if that would work plus you would need a cable that plugs into the power port on your laptop and im not sure if they make portable power banks with the exact cable, i would recommend looking to see if they make a bigger battery for your laptop like a 9 cell battery as opposed to a typical 6 cell hope this helps

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there im not sure if that would work plus you would need a cable that plugs into the power port on your laptop and im not sure if they make portable power banks with the exact cable, i would recommend looking to see if they make a bigger battery for your laptop like a 9 cell battery as opposed to a typical 6 cell hope this helps

Solution

Jackseo Thakur

Estimable
Jun 6, 2015
Batteries common to mobile devices and Power Banks are rated on their ampere-hours, measured in milliards to create non-decimal numbers. The mAh ratings denote capacity for power flow over time. If you want to buy it please visit.

10000mah Power Bank