Solved! Charging issue laptop

Dec 24, 2018
Hi everyone, i have a problem with my new laptop (asus fx504 i58300h). For a week it was all good and go , but suddenly while the ac adaptor was connected i was starting reiceiving continuous messages of "plugged-on battery-plugged-on battery"etc... is it the ac adapter faulty? Please help!!!!

Solution
I agree wholeheartedly - - except for the very simplest of tasks (like cleaning the screen) you shouldn't be trying to fix anything yourself on a brand new laptop --- that's what the manufacturer's warranty is for. You've paid for that warranty in the cost of the laptop so make full use of it when the need arises.
I agree wholeheartedly - - except for the very simplest of tasks (like cleaning the screen) you shouldn't be trying to fix anything yourself on a brand new laptop --- that's what the manufacturer's warranty is for. You've paid for that warranty in the cost of the laptop so make full use of it when the need arises.

Solution
Dec 24, 2018
thank you for help, i knew that i should use the warranty.... i just hoped it was something simple, smt i could fix myself. I already sent the laptop back .... know i have to wait around 3 weeks or a month maybe.... thank you for your help!!!! ( i bet it was a loose power jack)