Solved! charging laptop using power bank

Apr 2, 2019
Hello,
I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite)
And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge.

Is there a way to charge a laptop through POWER BANK?
I understand that there is a need to convert DC voltage to AC.
Is there a device that does the job safely
And can be a power source for the computer charger?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
You really need to charge the laptop through the correct charger. Trying to do it with anything else risks damage.

I am not going to say you can't do it, as I have seen people use a lot of things to try and charge/run a laptop, but in the end I have rarely seen anything else, other than the charger that came with it, do the correct and a safe job.

Even using the charger for another device, if it isn't the exact same specs is dangerous. And I would never even recommend an aftermarket charger as they have all kinds of issues.

In the end it boils down to is it worth it to you to risk your device, and frying anything from a single component to the whole laptop, to try and charge it through an alternate means? Or can you either wait...
You really need to charge the laptop through the correct charger. Trying to do it with anything else risks damage.

I am not going to say you can't do it, as I have seen people use a lot of things to try and charge/run a laptop, but in the end I have rarely seen anything else, other than the charger that came with it, do the correct and a safe job.

Even using the charger for another device, if it isn't the exact same specs is dangerous. And I would never even recommend an aftermarket charger as they have all kinds of issues.

In the end it boils down to is it worth it to you to risk your device, and frying anything from a single component to the whole laptop, to try and charge it through an alternate means? Or can you either wait until you are with your charger, or get a new one?

A charger is way cheaper than a new laptop. And that isn't even talking all that you could lose if you did fry the device.

Just be careful.

Solution