cheap gaming laptop

Solution
The answer is going to depend on what you want to play. Some games will require not-cheap machines!

What games have you got in mind? Or will you settle for a decent laptop and whatever games it will play? In that case, please name a price point so that we know where to start.
The answer is going to depend on what you want to play. Some games will require not-cheap machines!

What games have you got in mind? Or will you settle for a decent laptop and whatever games it will play? In that case, please name a price point so that we know where to start.

Solution

malinilu

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015

I am playing league of legends, world of warcraft, assassins creed brotherhood. And i dont have any brand oreferences, when it comes to pc I am a noob -.-

malinilu

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015

ca. 8000 kr

If you are looking to play these games at the lowest possible settings then a laptop like the dell insperon 15 should be more than enough. If you want to play the games at higher settings then something like the acer aspire v5, the one with the gt 840m. This should be able to play the games at high settings I think.