Solution
I will not recommend a separate mic with stereo headphones. Get a headset having attached mic (actually I don't know which manufacturer are better in your area, so I unable to find a good one, sorry:( ) get a good headset in your area and then do what I told earlier. .....:)

fixer9972

Estimable
Jul 28, 2014

can you prefer a combination ?

Rocking Durgesh

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
Choose any stearo headphone at your choice which have good reviews. Then download the razer surround sound software from their official site, install it. Plug your headphones and you will realise the 7.1 surround sound as the software makes virtuality of 7.1 surround sound on stereo headphones, no need to buy a gaming headphones:D , if you having tight budget. ....

fixer9972

Estimable
Jul 28, 2014

that's cool but 1 more thing .. separate mic ? do you have any ideas of what separate mic to buy

Rocking Durgesh

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
I will not recommend a separate mic with stereo headphones. Get a headset having attached mic (actually I don't know which manufacturer are better in your area, so I unable to find a good one, sorry:( ) get a good headset in your area and then do what I told earlier. .....:)

Solution