Cheap laptop for needs

D

Deleted member 1300495

Hey guys, do you know of a really cheap laptop that is touchscreen and has a good cpu for word processing, excel and google docs? I don't know if I should get a chromebook but the asus vivobooks look really good. There has to be a larger screen and a few usb ports.

D

Deleted member 1300495

huh, I'll check the lenovo, but it is pretty expensive, but I could save my money and get it. How long do you think it'll last? Also, if I wanted to upgrade the processor, would it be possible? I know I will be changing the hrad drive to an SSD as I really won't use a TB of storage.

D

Deleted member 1300495

Thanks for the info! I was always thinking that upgrading processors was the way to go but I did my research and it isn't

D

Deleted member 1300495

But it says its clocked at 2.3 ghz not 2.4, is there a difference? I also saw one with an i5 and it was the same price as the ones on amazon, is newegg better?

D

Deleted member 1300495

Yeah but the i5 one is a g510s. Also, I love newegg, cant trust amazon. I hate their UI and GUI

D

Deleted member 1300495

true true, I just like newegg because they specialize in computer hardware and their stuff comes from the US, not from china like with amazon