Cheap Laptop for star wars battlefront

Lanarama79

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
I bought star wars battlefront PC version for my son for Christmas only to realise our PC was to old! Now I want to buy a reasonably price laptop to combine gaming and homework , can anyone recommend one around £300. Please help!!!

Solution
Not sure how accurate the MINIMUM system requirements for the game are, but it lists a desktop GTX 660 GPU as the lowest recommended graphics card. The 660 is pretty much the equivalent (it's actually slightly more powerful) of a laptop GTX 970M laptop graphics card. If memory serves, laptops with a GTX 970M graphics cards start at somewhere around $1000USD (762 British Pounds). Hopefully the minimum gpu is incorrect, and someone will be able to suggest a much cheaper laptop that will play the game.
Not sure how accurate the MINIMUM system requirements for the game are, but it lists a desktop GTX 660 GPU as the lowest recommended graphics card. The 660 is pretty much the equivalent (it's actually slightly more powerful) of a laptop GTX 970M laptop graphics card. If memory serves, laptops with a GTX 970M graphics cards start at somewhere around $1000USD (762 British Pounds). Hopefully the minimum gpu is incorrect, and someone will be able to suggest a much cheaper laptop that will play the game.

Solution