Cheap microphone for Youtube (BM-800?), cheap sound card?

Fangovich

Estimable
Nov 10, 2014
Decided to rather buy better sound card.. or should I buy microphone instead? (Hello, so I decided to upgrade my Youtube videos with better sound quality. At the moment, I am using Trust Starzz. As I was searching through eshops, I stopped at microphone BM-800, because of it's cheap price (I know it is really stupid, but I'd like to have mic for under of 25€) and it's professional look. Do you think it will be better than Trust Starzz? Has anyone have experience with this microphone, what are your thoughts? Could you reccomend me some other microphone for under than 25€ including shipping to Czech Rep.? I would also reconcider max price range fot 35€ it needed.)
Another part of question, how about cheap USB sound cards? Lots of mics have Jack 3.5, but I know USB has better sound quality. I was reading reviews and watching videos and all said, that very cheap sound card HERE helps quite a lot. Do you think it is good to buy it? It is cheap, so I can try it. Or do you think it would be better to buy some better sound card, for price MAX 20€? (in that case I won't buy microphone and leave my Trust Starzz).
Thank you for all of your answers! :)

Fangovich

Estimable
Nov 10, 2014
So, after few moment of re-thinking this, I decided to rather buy powerful sound card that will support my Trust Starzz. What sound card with price max 20€ would you reccomend me?
What do you think of Creative Sound Blaster Play!, I have laptop MSI GE60 2pe Apache Pro.