cheapest way to get blueray in my bedroom

aenoch

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
I dont have the funds to buy a new blueray player or a new tv. The blueray player in my living room is hdmi only. Ive also got my pc hooked up to this tv. So i dont need my hdmi/vga monitor out there. This monitor is in my bedroom. Hooked up to my android stick speakers are hooked up threw a usb audio adapter. This works great for streaming etc. At first i was going to get a rca to vga adapter to plug a dvd player into my monitor. Ive been buying more and more bluerays so it would ne better if i could use my exsisting blueray player . The problem is blueray is hdmi only and my monitor needs external. Speakers. I need a way to etjer go from hdmi output to vga with audio output or. If it exists a hdmi to hdmi cable that has a exeternal audio hookup. Im not sure if these cables actualy work or not

Stop buying disks and get them from netflix or redbox to watch. A few disks that you did not buy, you will have enough money to get a used 26" TV with HDMI and speakers off craigslist. The converter boxes to split the audio are good, but I would just take the money you'd spend on converters, cables, connectors and just get a smaller TV that will do what you want without 2-3 things messing with the signal and taking up space and power.