Checking 5.1ch RCA Inputs in Speaker

AnishSimon

Estimable
Aug 31, 2015
My name is Anish,

I am having F&D 2300X 5.1ch speaker and there is two input modules

1: AUX (1 RED and 1 WHITE RCA Connector)
2: DVD 5.1 - 6 RCA Input (FL & FR, RR & RL, CE & SUB)

I have 3.5mm to RCA converter cable and while connecting to the FR & FL ports there is sound coming from the speakers.

But If I am connecting to other four ports under DVD 5.1ch Port (RR & RL, CE & SUB) there is no Sound Output.

I was checking the cables working fine or not? I have 3 cables (3.5mm to RCA) and all of the three cables is producing sound output while connecting to FR & FL only.

I have a doubt that my Speakers (RR & RL, CE & SUB) inputs are working or not. Can any one help me out why it is not producing sound while connecting to the above ports?

Connect the source to Aux inputs. Select a surround sound mode. Do you get sound from all the speakers?
If you do then the speakers and the amplifiers work. Problem may be the inputs themselves.
If you don't then the problem is in the amplifiers or the speakers themselves. Connect a non playing speaker to the FR and FL speaker outputs that you know work to check them.
If they work then the amps for those channels are bad. If they don't then the speakers are blown.

TRENDING THREADS