Chief Privacy Officer at Facebook to Run for AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth91

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2007
It's rediculous how people think that just because they are "known" that they can run for political office. It requires more skill than just running

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]stealth91[/nom]It's rediculous how people think that just because they are "known" that they can run for political office. It requires more skill than just running[/citation]

No, it doesn't. It takes skill to do a good job in office. Getting into office successfully is all about marketing.

stealth91

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2007
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]No, it doesn't. It takes skill to do a good job in office. Getting into office successfully is all about marketing.[/citation]

That is what i meant. it requires more skill than just the ability to get into office to perform the job

stealth91

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2007
[citation][nom]redboy33[/nom]I think it's ridiculous that with spell check and apps like wordweb people still misspell...[/citation]

The fact you used the word "it's" implies you are uneducated in the English Language. Contractions should never be used in the written word.

G

It's = It + is... "I think it is ridiculous..."

Not sure whats wrong with that.

G

All Languages evolve and you understood what he meant so stop bitching.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]stealth91[/nom]The fact you used the word "it's" implies you are uneducated in the English Language. Contractions should never be used in the written word.[/citation]

your ass is on fire because of that? you must be a lonely lonely man. I feel sorry for you i really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.