China Blocks Internet in Urumqi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]if this happens in the US dont you guys call it a conspiracy?[/citation]

*chuckling*

well, i'm an american with a sense of humor... unlike the other dildos who've negatively rated your comment.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]maigo[/nom]Communism!Your friend and mine![/citation]

actually ciommunism isnt qutie what chine (or russia for taht matter 0 are /were a true communism is catully more like a democracy with communist economics (ie the goverments owns all buisness and they spit products up evenly) or at least that was teh idea , in China (and russia of the past) theys et up a dictorial communism , while teh goverment own buissness utilities ect ect , the govemrnet is not ran under a communist idal , but under a dictatorship.

jsut clairfying some facts im not a communist my self i just like to see facts made clear , tired of the bulls shti our goverment fed to us still being used today.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]actually ciommunism isnt qutie what chine (or russia for taht matter 0 are /were a true communism is catully more like a democracy with communist economics (ie the goverments owns all buisness and they spit products up evenly) or at least that was teh idea , in China (and russia of the past) theys et up a dictorial communism , while teh goverment own buissness utilities ect ect , the govemrnet is not ran under a communist idal , but under a dictatorship. jsut clairfying some facts im not a communist my self i just like to see facts made clear , tired of the bulls shti our goverment fed to us still being used today.[/citation]

Yeah, heard about that crap too many times recently. Why don't you try persuade people to do altruistic labor for others? It'll never work. Why don't YOU do some altruistic labor for others? Why don't you share all your wealth with poor, homeless, and people living in minority ghetto? Economics is not just about supply and demand. It is also about carrot and whip. Most men do work because they want money to hump some pussies, pay debts and raise children. If men get paid equally no matter what, then no one will work, and the government need to force them into work. That's slavery. You can't deny me on this because I've seen it first hand in my life experience. Slavery by the state, that's you are preaching for, without basic knowledge and understanding of human nature. Far left and far right are all the same.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]chaohsiangchen[/nom]Yeah, heard about that crap too many times recently. Why don't you try persuade people to do altruistic labor for others? It'll never work. Why don't YOU do some altruistic labor for others? Why don't you share all your wealth with poor, homeless, and people living in minority ghetto? Economics is not just about supply and demand. It is also about carrot and whip. Most men do work because they want money to hump some pussies, pay debts and raise children. If men get paid equally no matter what, then no one will work, and the government need to force them into work. That's slavery. You can't deny me on this because I've seen it first hand in my life experience. Slavery by the state, that's you are preaching for, without basic knowledge and understanding of human nature. Far left and far right are all the same.[/citation]
Why do you even bother trying to decipher demonhorde's messages!
Anyhow, in theory communism is the best form of goverment - it's a brilliant system where nobody can attain something they don't deserve. Its only in reality it fails. The system isn't adepted to people that have a will of their own. It cannot work in real life. Police state, senate and democracy can work though. And appearently chinas goverment is depending on the first of those.

G

china is known for its such censors

china is a hell country.
it shows wrong information to its people

manipulates data and shows them its own news to them

it kills innocents muslims in uighur but points at indian kashmir which was home to pakistan sponsored radical terrorists .
uighur muslims don't want separation ,are peaceful but chinese leave no reasons to convert their land ,by changing the demographics

shame to china ...it will go down soon

pakistan paindabad

drunknmunkys

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
I've been to that area of China to do field work before. There isn't much to censor. Gobi Desert, Tian Shan Mountains, Taklamakan Desert... I think 3 guys could have it censored by noon.

I think the reason China gets so upset with the violence out there is they've got their main nuclear weapons testing base out there in Lop Nur.

G

This is not a China problem, this is a global problem. China may take censorship to the extreme, but look close at other countries and you will see censorship as well. Some believe, as I, that freedom of speech is a Right. As you can see, some may disagree with me, but that is one of the many reasons why I live in the Unites States, versus Iran or China. What the citizens of China and others need is the ability to bypass Internet filters and express their concerns. China and Iran are the two primary battle grounds, but there are many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.