China Now Blocking IMDb

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Eventually. if this continues, a new generation of chinese will be born that have no idea that a country besides china exists :p

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]what is the internet actually for in china?[/citation]

A tool for government misinformation?

smleth

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
Soon they will end up banning themselves. I bet everyone of those bastards, that is deciding what to block, has complete unrestricted access to the internet.

xkm121

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
As a oversea student from China, I feel sad. Once we fought so hard to get this old nation and its culture back to the stage of history, now this fucked government which is operated bu shit stuffed head old-timers wanna shut the door again.

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]smleth[/nom]Soon they will end up banning themselves. I bet everyone of those bastards, that is deciding what to block, has complete unrestricted access to the internet.[/citation]

Not only that, I bet they use Google to search for the sites they'd like to block... :\

ch42832n

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2003
[citation][nom]china[/nom]Eventually. if this continues, a new generation of chinese will be born that have no idea that a country besides china exists[/citation]

I think that is the intention of chinese gov't

ch42832n

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2003
[citation][nom]asdf634[/nom]Not only that, I bet they use Google to search for the sites they'd like to block... :\[/citation]

or for their own entertainment

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]china[/nom]Eventually. if this continues, a new generation of chinese will be born that have no idea that a country besides china exists[/citation]
You mean like U.S.A?
Just kidding... (I think.)

gh0st

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
what is the internet actually for in china?

For the Government to use as a tool for hacking purposes against other countries. Makes sense right? "We want Internet but our people not allowed to use it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.