Chinese Hackers Stole the Dalai Lama's Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukgooey

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2009
The Dalai Lama is a tech user? The 'Munk' Centre? I'm gonna check those mushrooms I had for dinner.

I can just see him sat there now with his new iPad, showing it off to his buddies.

Shez

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
Talk about horrendous karma. I mean seriously, who hacks the Dalai Lama? It would be the equivalent of hacking Mother Theresa.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
I bet his emails consisted of "OMG We so Pwned those N00bs @ CoD4!!1!1!!!"

All kidding aside they probably where the most boring emails ever.... "I meditated about peace this day and I saw a vision of a bird whose wings touched the water.... Be one with the Universe on this day my brother"

lol

UbeRveLT

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]china will grow larger...[/citation]
Well that just makes nuking the lot of them more easier, seing as though they will all be in 1 place...

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]ubervelt[/nom]Well that just makes nuking the lot of them more easier, seing as though they will all be in 1 place...[/citation]
So when China took over the Earth all you needed to do it nuke the Earth?

Genius.

UbeRveLT

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
You did not specify they would take over the entire earth. Most countries would not let that happen, as they would realise what is happening and do something about it... oh, no offence.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Hahahah!!! Good luck finding any dirt on the Dalai Lama!

But seriously, this is bad. Missile emplacements? Top secret military information? Access to the private data of a world leader? Someone could do some bad things with this kinda intel.

Snipergod87

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
[citation][nom]ubervelt[/nom]Well that just makes nuking the lot of them more easier, seing as though they will all be in 1 place...[/citation]

Haha, Good ol Generals, glad someone other than me got that.

kennyforgames

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Well that just makes nuking the lot of them more easier, seing as though they will all be in 1 place...

C&C generals. only stupid a@s would come up with such a easier but stupid ideas. but is fair as if you nuke them and kill billions. and they nuke you only with millions. compare the population with china and usa. we both die and russia will rise again to take over the world. i need to learn russian now.

Status
Not open for further replies.