Choosing high-quality earphones

lucifertd

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
In the midst of choosing some high-quality earphones for myself(to listen to K-POP with), I came across the Dunu on-2000j and the V Moda ZN. There is an obvious price difference between the two, but I believe that price doesn't mean everything. The specs of both earphones are as follows:
Dunu: Driver type: Dynamic (10mm) - 1 Balanced Armature - 2
Frequency response: 4Hz-40KHz
Sensitivity: 102±2dB
Impedance: 8Ω
Plug Size: 3.5mm gold plated
V Moda: Type - Bi-aural in-ear type monitor headphones with remote and mic
Speaker Driver - 8mm dynamic-type
Frequency Response - 2 - 25,000 Hz
Sensitivity - 105dB @ 1kHz 1mW
Impedance - 16 Ω
TBH I have no idea as to how to compare earphones. I just want the earphones with the best sound quality and clarity. Balance is also very important. Also, I listen to music on my iPhone and my favourite bands are BTS and BAP if that helps. Which pair of earphones do you guys think will be better? Lastly, if you guys have any other suggestions for earphones that are under 250 GBP that are perfect for listening to Kpop, please tell me!
THANK YOU !!!

Solution
never heard of dunu. i do know of vmoda. vmoda generally has headphones with bloated bass and a bit muddled on high/mids. similar to m50s but i would say not as good.

given you're in uk look at beyerdynamics. dt990, dt880 and dt770 are worth looking at. pair them with a good amplifier and you're set.

you can not compare headphones with just specs alone.
never heard of dunu. i do know of vmoda. vmoda generally has headphones with bloated bass and a bit muddled on high/mids. similar to m50s but i would say not as good.

given you're in uk look at beyerdynamics. dt990, dt880 and dt770 are worth looking at. pair them with a good amplifier and you're set.

you can not compare headphones with just specs alone.

Solution