Chrome lag please help

Apr 5, 2018
Hello guys, so I have been having this problem for quite a long time now, i can't remember when it started though :(, anyways I hope you guys can help me fix this problem, because its annoying.
So, its hard to explain using words, so i have a video: https://youtu.be/SFDvsbbZ4Kc
So, if you can see in the video, when I am "focused" in the chrome window, it lags alot, and when i "focus" on my game window, it becomes normal and doesn't lag(I am using a youtube video so you can see the lag, it doesn't just happen when I am watching youtube). I don't know why this is happening, please help. Thanks

Solution
The chrome has been tinkering lately and may have stumbled on a bug. The other issue with Chrome is that it may run certain additional tasks in the background. Meaning something like add-ons only they are not, data collecting, etc.
Feb 19, 2018
The chrome has been tinkering lately and may have stumbled on a bug. The other issue with Chrome is that it may run certain additional tasks in the background. Meaning something like add-ons only they are not, data collecting, etc.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS