Solved! Chuwi G139 battery is not durable

sammin

Prominent
Mar 15, 2019
Recently, my Chuwi G139 battery is not durable, it runs out of power for one hour each time, and sometimes shuts down automatically, especially in winter. What's going on?

Solution
A battery is a battery. If it works when you connect it it should keep working. If you can't find the actual battery by the mfg I am guessing this laptop is way old. I suggest you replace the laptop with something that was new, at least when Obama was president.

sammin

Prominent
Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone,I was looking for a Chuwi LAPBOOK SE battery recently. The part number is 34160192P. I saw on Google that there are multiple websites selling it,but I don't know which one is more reliable?

URsurrounded

Great
Feb 10, 2020
A battery is a battery. If it works when you connect it it should keep working. If you can't find the actual battery by the mfg I am guessing this laptop is way old. I suggest you replace the laptop with something that was new, at least when Obama was president.

Solution

sammin

Prominent
Mar 15, 2019
That battery usage times have a 10X range. I can show laptops and tablet reviews that test the time on battery and they can range from minutes to hours.But if you factory reset the PC and it's not turning in times like it used to, then it may need a new battery since these are only rated for about 300 cycles which would be easy to wear out a battery every year.Has your battery been used for a long time?
It has been used for 3 years, and my computer is just fine in warm weather, but I still consider changing a battery, thanks for your help