CIA Launches WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

gladiator_mohaa

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
Way too funny...Imagine some Dad telling his kids or something he works at the "WTF" division of the CIA! Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

korsen

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
Yay! we're paying over 24 people to keep tabs on truthful documents the US shouldve just been honest about in the first place... The CIA is a new lie to cover up the WikiLeaks "lie"

Good job america. I can totally see how this is relevant to my taxpaying, nonhealthcare, jobless interests. I'm glad I exercised my right to vote.

/sarcasm

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
Find me a non corrupt politician in ANY country and I will be impressed.......there is no such thing as altruism in real life and they are all there to serve there own interests one way or another. Do not be fooled and think that they deeply care about the people

Politicians who really care about their voters are few and far between

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
You have to be careful here too, because Assange (sp?) has his own agenda too.

If he were "truly" for openness, he wouldn't hold stuff back.

blueeyesm

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P. "

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]davewolfgang[/nom]You have to be careful here too, because Assange (sp?) has his own agenda too.If he were "truly" for openness, he wouldn't hold stuff back.[/citation]

if a document could get someone killed, or be something that could start world war 3, would you really want him to leak it? or would you want it buried?

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Some of that good old tax payers money hard at work getting. spent (wasted) on default that they should burn there secrets after there done making them than no one could leaked them right? Wtf.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
[citation][nom]cphorn15[/nom]Information doesn't have to be spread digitally.[/citation]
No, but it travels faster and further this way. And if done right it can be done in total anonymity - just look at the Tor network (well... close to total anonymity since your ISP can still see everything).

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
Dear CIA : FYI Assange is no dumb***. All he has to do is change the name wikileaks to something else and the US government will have to force poor american taxpayers to pay out the nose to change the name from WTF to a different abbreviation. Stupid is as a stupid does.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Strider-Hiryu_79[/nom]Dear CIA : FYI Assange is no dumb***. All he has to do is change the name wikileaks to something else and the US government will have to force poor american taxpayers to pay out the nose to change the name from WTF to a different abbreviation. Stupid is as a stupid does.[/citation]
I will be impressed to hear your explaination as to where you got this information from. Or is a better word 'amused'?

Status
Not open for further replies.