Civilization: Beyond Earth Explores Strange New Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibal

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2004
Nice! This has some features from Alpha Centauri, but seems to have some new things going on too! I am eager to see how this develop!
Now give us also a good Fantasy Civ game and I am most pleased computer gamer for many, many years to come!
Civ 5 is very fine Civ game, this will be new Alpha Centauri... where is my Master of Magic in Civ format... well you can always dream on! maybe some day...

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
"Players have already conquered the Earth in every way imaginable across the five "Civilization" titles"
I would beg to differ. While i love me some CIV, in all these versions with all this hardware, we have yet to see interactive and advance AI. Diplomacy has not changed much since the first version. Diplomacy needs to be more interactive and robust. That should be the direction, along with a deeper city management system, its kind of dumbed down right now. Space is fun and all, but there is still much to do here on earth.

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
"Players have already conquered the Earth in every way imaginable across the five "Civilization" titles"
I would beg to differ. While i love me some CIV, in all these versions with all this hardware, we have yet to see interactive and advance AI. Diplomacy has not changed much since the first version. Diplomacy needs to be more interactive and robust. That should be the direction, along with a deeper city management system, its kind of dumbed down right now. Space is fun and all, but there is still much to do here on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.