Clarification of the original post

Mr Davo

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Hi All,

I think that there is some confusion here; my interest is to 'Print to file' which is essentially the same as saving. For example if I have a Word document, and I choose to print using Bullzip (a good PDF printer) then the outcomes is not a hard copy (e.g: paper) instead I end up with a file saved to my computer.

The specific challenge that I am facing is that I want to save the file in Black & White even when the original is in colour. I have learned, since posting to this forum, that Acrobat Pro supports this feature; however I do not want to pay for the software (which is quite expensive).

Any further suggestions are welcome.

Kind Regards,

Davo

It is a feature of the printer driver, not necessary the application. If your Bullzip does not have this feature - print it to PDF, then open it with Acrobat Reader, and then print it again (Acrobat has a setting to print in BW).

It is a feature of the printer driver, not necessary the application. If your Bullzip does not have this feature - print it to PDF, then open it with Acrobat Reader, and then print it again (Acrobat has a setting to print in BW).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Apps General Discussion 3
S Apps General Discussion 2
consptheory77 Apps General Discussion 6
A Apps General Discussion 1
C Apps General Discussion 2
A Apps General Discussion 2
W Apps General Discussion 5
Z Apps General Discussion 1
FarNerdy Apps General Discussion 13
S Apps General Discussion 5
Mr Davo Apps General Discussion 1