Class Action Suit Over iPhone 4 Reception Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
Does anyone else find it amusing after seeing the title of that video that the previous article was about nokia saying it doesn't matter how you hold their phones?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]False_Dmitry_II[/nom]Does anyone else find it amusing after seeing the title of that video that the previous article was about nokia saying it doesn't matter how you hold their phones?[/citation]

The video is in the previous article too. :)

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]aajgb[/nom]What if Apple just bundled the iphone with the protective case, will it solve the issue?[/citation]

I was thinking the same thing... Problem solved.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Sigh. Their savior, Steve, already explained how his followers can use the phone and not drop calls. This is plain blasphemy. I don't get it.

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]shortedantenna[/nom]No no, Steve. You need to lube up that phone with your *right* hand before inserting it...[/citation]

Yeah, but then they couldn't screw you over to the tune of 30 bucks, or however much they want for the cases. The way of the world: engineer a problem and then conveniently offer a solution -- for a price.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]gmarsack[/nom]I was thinking the same thing... Problem solved.[/citation]

Yeah, but how about eliminating the problem IN THE FIRST PLACE!
That's why you don't have the primary antenna system blatantly exposed ALL around the outside of the phone where you KNOW your hand is going to be covering it. -sigh- APPLE YOU FAIL SO HARD!!!!

santfu

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
sadly Apple aren't failing. If people cared about the functionality of what they were buying they wouldn't be buying Apple, yet they do. "I don't care what it does it just looks good and is cool to own"

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
what?? god Apple fanboys are lame! YOU CAN JUST TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! i'm fairly certain you get a full refund.

what? are they so desperate for it they are hoping this will force Apple to fix the problem and they will still get to keep their beloved phone? just take it back and buy something else!

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]santfu[/nom]sadly Apple aren't failing. If people cared about the functionality of what they were buying they wouldn't be buying Apple, yet they do. "I don't care what it does it just looks good and is cool to own"[/citation]
People buying apple products DON'T buy them for the functionality. They buy them because they are sad weak individuals that think that owning apple products will make them less pathetic. Little do they know that is actually adds to the patheticness of the purchaser.

[Banned]

AndrewMD

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
Actually I used an iPhone 4 a few days ago and tried to replicate the reception problem and could not... but no denying there is an issue with iPhone 4s that are out in the market.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
Holy crap. Apple users, how about you cry more? This isn't such a big deal that you're making it look like. Sometimes...you know...you have to accept a fault or two. I'd hate to see any of you in a relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.