Solved! Clueless - need to upgrade LG Tracfone to Moto G6

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any easy way, for a completely NON-TECH SAVY gal, to transfer the info in the old LG to the new Moto G6 without Wifi? I also have an SD card in the old LG and it looks like Tom says it'll be a problem having pics and apps both on there. I can't even find a way to find what all is on it.
If possible, PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks in advance ;-)

Solution
Jamie, I've had tracfones for years (buying them from either QVC or HSN with a bundled package), and will continue to do so because it's so cheap. When I get a new phone yearly, I transfer all my pics to my laptop. As far as I know there is no other way to do it. As far as the apps, you would have to download them to your new phone via wifi, which you could do from coffee shops, libraries, stores, etc. that let you use their internet. Hope this helps.
Mar 30, 2020
Jamie, I've had tracfones for years (buying them from either QVC or HSN with a bundled package), and will continue to do so because it's so cheap. When I get a new phone yearly, I transfer all my pics to my laptop. As far as I know there is no other way to do it. As far as the apps, you would have to download them to your new phone via wifi, which you could do from coffee shops, libraries, stores, etc. that let you use their internet. Hope this helps.

Solution