Solved! Code 43 error on NVIDIA GTX 1050

Mar 19, 2019
I'm using NVIDIA gtx 1050 on Dell Inspiron 15 5577 gaming laptop. But in the device manager, the graphics card driver is showing an error message on code 43. Also, there is no nvidia control panel in the laptop. It just disappeared. Please help me.

Solution
It could be the driver. It is either the a bad version of the driver or Windows was recently updated and the change updated the driver to a newer version, which isn't the right one for your device.

Or, sadly, your GPU could be going bad.

First try replacing the driver. If your system says it has the most recent one, then try downloading the version prior to that.

If that doesn't resolve it, then it may have been was changed during the most recent update. Try going into "System Restore" and restoring the computer to a date prior to the problem starting. This may well resolve the problem.

Should none of this work, then I would suggest having the computer looked at for a GPU problem and replacement.
It could be the driver. It is either the a bad version of the driver or Windows was recently updated and the change updated the driver to a newer version, which isn't the right one for your device.

Or, sadly, your GPU could be going bad.

First try replacing the driver. If your system says it has the most recent one, then try downloading the version prior to that.

If that doesn't resolve it, then it may have been was changed during the most recent update. Try going into "System Restore" and restoring the computer to a date prior to the problem starting. This may well resolve the problem.

Should none of this work, then I would suggest having the computer looked at for a GPU problem and replacement.

Reactions: lucifer007
Solution