COM SURROGATE DLL.exe VIRUS HELP

UnHashbrownBigBoi

Estimable
Oct 1, 2014
I have a Asus laptop that runs Windows 8 really quickly but yesterday it got unbearably slow. So I checked task manager and the cpu is at 100%, memory is around 50%, and the disk is hovering from 30-60%. This has never happened before so I have no idea how to fix it. I checked my processes and I have more than a dozen COM SURROGATE running . I check the file they are coming from which is dll.exe. I have no idea how to remove the processes someone HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! I think it's a virus and no antivirus software is able to detect it. HELP ME .

mdd1963

Distinguished
Find an uninfected computer from which you can download a free liveCD version of Bit Defender Rescue, or Kasperski System Rescue Disk...

Set your laptop's BIOS to boot from the CD, and, allow it to boot, then follow menus for assorted scan of entire disk and/or boot sectors.

No certainty that your system's woes can be cured without completely deleting your partitions, reformatting, and reinstalling.

UnHashbrownBigBoi

Estimable
Oct 1, 2014
I don't have another computer, however I restored my laptop deleting all files. The COM SURROGATE is not in the task manager anymore however I have multiple SERVICE HOST processes running. How can I fix this.