Comfortable Gaming Headphone or Assistance With Current One

xiaochen

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015
Im looking for a comfortable low budget gaming headphone with a mic. I have a razer kraken pro at the moment but i currently like/hate it. I hate how it is so heavy and after awhile, it just puts so much pressure on your ears but i love the sound quality it gives. When playing any fps games, i can pinpoint anyone. Are there any other headphones out there that have a pretty decent surrounding sound but also is less heavy? Another question is, are there any other softer paddings for the razer kraken pro, so my head dont get squished into smush. Thanks!

Gam3r01

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
When it comes to comfort Kingstons Cloud headsets are hard to beat. Extremely light weight, and the memory foam headband is very comfortable.
You can get the Cloud Is if you want cheap, or the Cloud IIs if you want 7.1 surround as well.

xiaochen

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

Are there any about 50 or 40 below? The hyperx are so out of my budget :(

iXeon

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
Did you try Apple EarPod , it has a great quality and it has the best design i ever saw , the thing is that you wouldn't believe how much sound quality this tiny device has and the best thing about it is that it has a little air condition from button to top so your ears would not ever get Sweaty , i think you should try it.

xiaochen

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

There isnt any surrounding sounds though. It is just a stereo