Comment window in Fekete Field Notes

travisschweitzer

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
I use Fekete Field Notes at work to record data from natural gas wells, in general its a fairly buggy program that has many issues and poor documentation/support for troubleshooting simple problems, it's basically an advanced excel spreadsheet. The problem I am having is that when I edit a comment line, the comment editting window pops up but cannot be maximized or stretched, this is extremely irritating when typing multiple line comments. My question is, is there a way to force a window to maximize that does not have a maximize button and cannot be stretched?

nikorr

Distinguished

Can u do something like this?
20111115020441fs.png

Ijack

Distinguished
If the windows does not respond to an attempt to resize it, then I doubt that there's much you can do. The size is either hard-coded into the program or else recorded in a registry key. If the window can't be resized there would be little reason to do the latter. (Although you could search for all registry keys containing the word "Fekete" on the off chance that you could find such a key.)

nikorr

Distinguished

I thought it could help, but after I visited that site, I don't think it will do : )