Compuer won't stop updating can't boot in safe mode

Nov 12, 2015
I have a brand new Lenovo desktop and it's saying "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer". well it's been saying that since last night. I have tried everything to restart the computer in safe mode but it won't work. The only thing I have gotten to is F12 and it gives me setup options but even messing with those I still can't get the stupid thing to stop what it's doing. I have restarted the computer about a dozen times hitting all sorts of buttons and combinations of buttons based on what I have read but this light blue screen of death won't go away. I am about ready to throw the thing out the window but It's my work computer so I can't......

Solution
I fixed it. F2 was the magic button!!! ***CAUTION**** It went back to factory defaults and started the computer like it had never been started before. If anyone else tries this you will lose everything (thankfully we had nothing on there to begin with).
Nov 12, 2015
I guess I should elaborate, it's actually about a month old but has just sat here until we got some new software for work. The computer has been working fine until we came in this morning and nothing has been installed on it yet. We have just been using it for basic things until the software came in.

Nov 12, 2015
I fixed it. F2 was the magic button!!! ***CAUTION**** It went back to factory defaults and started the computer like it had never been started before. If anyone else tries this you will lose everything (thankfully we had nothing on there to begin with).

Solution