Computer acting completely weird!

ANsDROID

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
Hello everyone! Lately(since 2 days), my computer is acting weird. To be precise, it's my windows 10 which is acting weird.

Before starting off, here are some details about my PC:
HARDWARE: i3 2120, 2gigs of ram, asus h61m-k motherboard, intel hd graphics
SOFTWARE: It operates on Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 10 home (have to chose 1 at the boot menu)

I am not an intense gamer, I have work with the mails and the youtubes, so a PC with that low specs never lags. But since these last 2 days, whenever I open up a youtube video, or any video in particular(those playing offline on media player), my PC completely acts weird. Everything lags like crazy, the youtube video dies after 5-6 second, saying that there is some error in playback. And while the mozilla is on, all the webpages turn black, completely black, and eventually everything on my PC freezes. This thing occurs on windows 10. While I restart my computer and reach for the Windows 7, everything works fine, absolutely no problems occurring in windows 7.

I had never encountered a problem like this on windows 10 till date. I had installed it right when the microsoft released it, and everything worked beautifully until now. I thought my Adobe flash player might be the cause of the problem, which I updated. I found no luck in that too. Please help with me with this terrible situation!

Solution
Sounds like your bandwidth is getting squeezed or you have a piece of malware. Try running an app to check for reporting cookies as well as running a full antivirus scan.

asgard1123

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015
Sounds like your bandwidth is getting squeezed or you have a piece of malware. Try running an app to check for reporting cookies as well as running a full antivirus scan.

Solution