Question Computer Goes Black after Logging into Windows 10

Jan 7, 2021
Whenever I login to Windows 10, I see a black screen with the cursor there on the screen when I move the mouse, I have to wait 10-15 minutes to make the desktop appear again, But a few weeks ago, When I updated Windows 10 to Somewhere on Version 20H2, It went back to normal, Temporarily, Then It still has the black screen after a few days, I did the tutorials on YouTube and Everywhere on the internet, It's also not the graphics card, There is still the cursor, moving fine, I opened Task Manager then I right clicked on a process then I clicked on "Open file location", then I went to the Desktop Folder and Opened Google Chrome then searched why it did this, But no Tutorial Solved the problem, I also did the Regedit Fix but still, not solved. The Windows 10 Pro Version is 20H2 Build 19042.804 Professional. (Before it had the problem, its still on Version 20H2)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TacoFun Laptop Tech Support 0
Naroa Laptop Tech Support 0
Dragonsbloodmoon Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 14
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Computer screen going black while i'm in the middle of doing stuff, ASUS FX505D
Question Why does my screen turn black when I use my pen? (Acer Spin 5)
Question Laptop screen issue (haven't found exact issue elsewhere)
Was working on my computer laptop. When it just clicked and the screen went black.
My screen on acer aspire one notebook is black and when i turn it on it beeps and then nothing i dont understand
Solved! horizontal black lines showed up and grew on my chromebook screen?
my computer died yesterday so i went to charge the next day its black and does not show the power light please i need help
Solved! My laptop screen comes on but it's stuck, it isn't black, the screensaver is visible but i can't access the computer. I press
Solved! I was watching Netflix there’s black screen came on my computer said no bootable devise insert boot disk and press any key
Solved! my screen is not showing letters due to black contrast settings how do i fix that
Black screen computer
I have all in one computer. I turn my computer on and it's completely black the screen. Put power light on. Can you help me
No fans, black screen, and no beep Asus gaming laptop.
Weird flashing black lines on computer screen?
Toshiba laptop black screens after boot logo, regardless of how its booting.
When i computer turn on the pc screen will be black Theme
Screen went black after exiting BIOS
get rid of my black and white screen
My computer stay black
My computer (HP) goes completely black after log in... How do I fix this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY