Computer infected with ndistpr64 and Says requested resource is in Use for Antivirus

GangsterGamer

Estimable
Oct 23, 2015
I must have downloaded a fake application and infected my computer. I can't close things associated with this and can't delete the file. I don't have permission. I can't use antivirus or anti-malware or i get requested resource is in Use error. Every anti-malware that works detects it but can't get rid of it. If any knows a fix please let me know.

Solution

For Bitdefender rescue CD first make sure you update the definitions (it will be updated automatically at startup but just to be sure).Than in the settings section customize your scan(do you want to scan arrives? Yes then what max size?...etc).
Then select your c drive and boot drive for scan.Recognize them by navigation (they will be labeled as sdb or sda).
Then simply start your scan.
After the results are displayed check what actions to...
start with going to another pc and from any of the big anti virus download one of there rescue disk. if it wont pick up the virus then boot into safe mode f8 and uninstall last nown programs that dont look right and look under start up for the dropper programs. also use a 3 party program that shows the infection.

GangsterGamer

Estimable
Oct 23, 2015
i can download the antivirus i just can't run it. Also the program isn't in programs and features its in C:\Windows\System32\drivers. All the programs that will run and aren't blocked say they need to restart the pc to fix it and they don't fix it when i restart.

and112

Estimable
Feb 21, 2015

For Bitdefender rescue CD first make sure you update the definitions (it will be updated automatically at startup but just to be sure).Than in the settings section customize your scan(do you want to scan arrives? Yes then what max size?...etc).
Then select your c drive and boot drive for scan.Recognize them by navigation (they will be labeled as sdb or sda).
Then simply start your scan.
After the results are displayed check what actions to take.
When I'll have time I'll try to search more about this virus.

Solution

ezgoing101

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
Ok I've done that and ran it. It said that3 it had gotten rid of some Trojans. When I tried to again run a malware program the same response came up and I wasn't able to run it. Please help.