Computer loading forever after i turn it on

driniwow2

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
So my computer (asus g750jh) has problems booting up after i turn it on, the screen loads forever, so there is no need to bother waiting for anything, does anyone know what i can do to fix this? Thanks!

Solution
You may need to open up CCleaner and see if clearing the registry and reducing the number of startup items changes anything for you in terms of boot up time. Speaking of loading, are we talking about booting up to desktop or powering the unit and then having all apps load at startup? You may be experiencing a dying hard drive(if you don't have an SSD) or the SSD is coming to the end of it's life cycle.

You might also want to state what OS you're on...?

Lutfij

Splendid
You may need to open up CCleaner and see if clearing the registry and reducing the number of startup items changes anything for you in terms of boot up time. Speaking of loading, are we talking about booting up to desktop or powering the unit and then having all apps load at startup? You may be experiencing a dying hard drive(if you don't have an SSD) or the SSD is coming to the end of it's life cycle.

You might also want to state what OS you're on...?

Solution