Computer thinks there isnt audio devices installed when there are

mage7206

Estimable
Jan 6, 2015
After uninstalling razer surround my computer no longer realizes there are any audio inputs or outputs. right clicking on the volume on the taskbar and clicking playback or recording devices shows nothing in the lists, when before it would show at least something. I have an asus g46v laptop and everything was working fine until I uninstalled razer surround (surround wasnt causing me problems, i just didnt find it too great and got rid of it). If anyone knows how to fix this i would love to know because i talk to friends online almost all day and not being able to hear anything or talk to anyone is really annoying.

I have emailed razer and got a response back asking for screen shots, to help understand the problem but have not heard for 24 hours since then. I cant take screenshots (i was on my phone the whole time emailing razer) but you can see what I mean by right clicking the volume and clicking on recording or playback devices, for me it shows nothing in the list and says "No audio devices are installed"