Computers Can Determine Whether You Are Hot or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I've read before that attractiveness is based on symmetry and "averageness" of the face. If you survey people about a hundred pictures and then create an average face based on the pictures, most people agree that the average is the most attractive.

That said, it's unsurprising that a computer can evaluate symmetry accurately.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Sounds like something of interest for little on the idea of absence of other interests of use for sack of argument on it to say once not applied is suable aginst the measn in which a conflict is based on for the use of either to have pretain more of the arguement for the addition of more when the bases of arguement would probably leave for the sack of its use.

Of it though are marketing interest probably of the difference of rather any implied efforts would or would not be taken into part for effect of use of either with or without any pretaining put of a use for what that is and how and what the difference is for what might be of use of neither.

Sometimes this would then say of interest would be a "reverse" interest more then not of the ideas of thoughts of interest for what would be of interest for say an issue that it could or could not pretain too for what might be of it.

Of all probably does not make sense for what any interest might be of course but of it though is the pretaining that any interest of interest has taken a part of interest for the sack of one.

Still though of it would be the inclined interests of use the most for what has been inclined on the idea and what has pretained so far of what an interest could or could not be.

Still of it does sounds otherwise, patent, copyright, and trademark issues to pretain say that after for what might be of an interest for what any idea or thought might be for one.

Given then would be a place of interest on a "mainstream" of not so say "entitled" interests for what a main interest would probably be. Which would probably be fine of course given any intial issue isn;t placed within the main interest, but only additionally for what inclining position for what would be of any different from say "non-direct/entitled".

Intial any prior conflict of the notion of interest of idea is a place of say conflict for a thought or idea of an interest and not taken as well for what would intially be an inclining position to say of interest.

Still though is only thought and idea intially given of course within the article more of idea and thought is of interest for what that might be for any place of one.

So of it anytime is only placed for what is as say an interest of interest without issue but maybe of it within what the interest would pretain to for what one is.

Otherwise of it all, computers can determine whether you are hot or not. Yes?

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
[citation][nom]K-zon[/nom]Sounds like something of interest for little on the idea of absence of other interests of use for sack of argument on it to say once not applied is suable aginst the measn in which a conflict is based on for the use of either to have pretain more of the arguement for the addition of more when the bases of arguement would probably leave for the sack of its use. Of it though are marketing interest probably of the difference of rather any implied efforts would or would not be taken into part for effect of use of either with or without any pretaining put of a use for what that is and how and what the difference is for what might be of use of neither. Sometimes this would then say of interest would be a "reverse" interest more then not of the ideas of thoughts of interest for what would be of interest for say an issue that it could or could not pretain too for what might be of it. Of all probably does not make sense for what any interest might be of course but of it though is the pretaining that any interest of interest has taken a part of interest for the sack of one. Still though of it would be the inclined interests of use the most for what has been inclined on the idea and what has pretained so far of what an interest could or could not be. Still of it does sounds otherwise, patent, copyright, and trademark issues to pretain say that after for what might be of an interest for what any idea or thought might be for one. Given then would be a place of interest on a "mainstream" of not so say "entitled" interests for what a main interest would probably be. Which would probably be fine of course given any intial issue isn;t placed within the main interest, but only additionally for what inclining position for what would be of any different from say "non-direct/entitled". Intial any prior conflict of the notion of interest of idea is a place of say conflict for a thought or idea of an interest and not taken as well for what would intially be an inclining position to say of interest. Still though is only thought and idea intially given of course within the article more of idea and thought is of interest for what that might be for any place of one. So of it anytime is only placed for what is as say an interest of interest without issue but maybe of it within what the interest would pretain to for what one is. Otherwise of it all, computers can determine whether you are hot or not. Yes?[/citation]

...What???
That lost all potential to be comprehensible when you decided not to post it in your native language.

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]I might have just responded to a spam bot. Huh.[/citation]
He's probably a lawyer.

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]I might have just responded to a spam bot. Huh.[/citation]
That or he writes patents for a living.

G

Useless, my PC knows im cool when listening to AC/DC and Crysis 2 on max......well medium settings :D

dalauder

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
K-zon's post was funny. Only the last sentence (maybe two) even pertains to the topic. I hope someone just got that off a spam bot and didn't honestly write an incomprehensible essay. Has anyone ever used one of those online essay generators? I played around with some for English class in high school 10 years back.

Anyways...you know what's really not fair? That the computer doesn't care if we think it's mean or unattractive.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]TheDuke[/nom]Don't tell the teenage girls that. Need less reasons to be insecure.[/citation]
lol i would like to put my own face in there.

but there needs to be peramiters, like hot for a male, or hot for a female, and so hot sex doesn't matter any more.

alterock07

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
Just noticed that K-zon's post, which didn't make any sense at all, contained the word "interest" in every sentence except the last one. Probably a spambot that randomly picked any sentence with the word "interest" in it and put them together into a nonsense paragraph. I bet he's doing that to increase the number of posts he has here in Tom's, which is pathetic if true..

On topic, i bet we're gonna see this in social networking sites (facebook?, google+?, etc.) in the future..

alterock07

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
Just noticed that K-zon's post, which didn't make any sense at all, contained the word "interest" in every sentence except the last one. Probably a spambot that randomly picked any sentence with the word "interest" in it and put them together into a nonsense paragraph. I bet he's doing that to increase the number of posts he has here in Tom's, which is pathetic if true..

On topic, i bet we're gonna see this in social networking sites (facebook?, google+?, etc.) in the future..

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]alterock07[/nom]Just noticed that K-zon's post, which didn't make any sense at all, contained the word "interest" in every sentence except the last one. Probably a spambot that randomly picked any sentence with the word "interest" in it and put them together into a nonsense paragraph. I bet he's doing that to increase the number of posts he has here in Tom's, which is pathetic if true.. On topic, i bet we're gonna see this in social networking sites (facebook?, google+?, etc.) in the future..[/citation]

you will never see this implemented into a social network, unless people from all over submit pictures willingly, than you may see some kind of addon, but never an outright feature of a social network. this has to much of a way to backfire on the network, that its not a remotely intelligent thing to put in.

pepe2907

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
So, once they said, it's wrong to tag a human, based on his race, ethnicity and cranial measurements, but now they say it's OK to do so, based on the looks of his face?

Status
Not open for further replies.