Conan O'Brien Parodies iPad 2, Calls Apple Cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xatos

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Hahah, Apple buyers are so redonkulously stupid, Apple knows they can rehash a product 12 months later with technology that could've been in the first product, call it an upgrade, and still sell the hell out of it to the same said retards.

Apple = products for morons.

a_wal

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
Im dont own any Apple products, I am an Android, PC guy, but I do have to say Apple has to be brilliant to be able to sell what they do, the way they do it. Lots of companys tried to market tablets, but only Apple could pull it off the way they did. The new Ipad is faster, thats all that really matters, now its almost as fast as a standard low end PC, I will never buy one, but I do have to say Bravo.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
The only thing I liked in the first video was the screen cover, and now I'm wondering why such a simple product that wakes up a device had to come from Apple first.

My old HP iPaq had a flip cover to protect the screen but it didn't wake it up..

TEAMSWITCHER

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]The only thing I liked in the first video was the screen cover, and now I'm wondering why such a simple product that wakes up a device had to come from Apple first.[/citation]

Imbuing common items with inventive details like this has been part of Apple's DNA from the very beginning. I can think of no other American technology company that does it better.

spam123

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
The SPAM on Tom's is ridiculous now. Get some decent CAPTCHA and account verification controls on your login. Then start banning accounts. This is 2011 now, Why are your running a tech site like 2001?

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Good commentary on Apple's make everyone think they gotta have it marketing continuing a long line companies marketing junk like Bose, The Sharper Image, Geico, US Automakers, P. T. Barnum...

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
is this how this douchebag makes a living...it's just sad....maybe he is jealous because he is not as smart as Steve Jobs...again, what a douchebag

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]spam123[/nom]The SPAM on Tom's is ridiculous now. Get some decent CAPTCHA and account verification controls on your login. Then start banning accounts. This is 2011 now, Why are your running a tech site like 2001?[/citation]
The spammer accounts never get deleted. High page traffic is $$$ and high ranks my friend.

porksmuggler

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
[citation][nom]NeBuN[/nom]is this how this douchebag makes a living...it's just sad....maybe he is jealous because he is not as smart as Steve Jobs...again, what a douchebag[/citation]
uh oh, not another angry iTard. Everyone stand back, NeBuN might rage quit or worse, call you a d-bag.

smeker

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
Bunch of morons. It's a freaking joke...
If you think iPad 2 is nothing than go and shove that Galaxy Tab up your ass couse there is nothing else you can do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.