Confused between LED smart TVs

Solution
Its hard to compare because you are from another country (india maybe?) which makes it difficult to compare Televisions as the model are different and other models may not be available in your country.

You will need to do the research yourself as to what is available. There are a few things to look out for and in the grand scheme of things most aren't important.

-Make sure the TV is FULL HD i.e. 1920x1080, alot of TVs say they are HD ready ... this may be 1280x720p i.e. less pixels and therefore a worse quality picture.

-High Contrast ratio is preferable as well as processing rate

- the rest really is down to features that you want. If you want built in wifi for example. All smart TVs should offer the same sort of SMART TV services...

Dark antz1

Estimable
Apr 28, 2014
Its hard to compare because you are from another country (india maybe?) which makes it difficult to compare Televisions as the model are different and other models may not be available in your country.

You will need to do the research yourself as to what is available. There are a few things to look out for and in the grand scheme of things most aren't important.

-Make sure the TV is FULL HD i.e. 1920x1080, alot of TVs say they are HD ready ... this may be 1280x720p i.e. less pixels and therefore a worse quality picture.

-High Contrast ratio is preferable as well as processing rate

- the rest really is down to features that you want. If you want built in wifi for example. All smart TVs should offer the same sort of SMART TV services especially if you are going for a solid brand like Samsung, Sony or LG.

Don't get caught into to much marketing ploy. Most of the exciting features are just marketing ploys and bring nothing to the table. Most comparable TVs will offer little noticeable viewing difference. :)

Solution