Omar Hesham

Estimable
Jun 18, 2014
hey guys i've been looking into a new laptop and i found Asus TP500LN
it's specs are
CPU: i3 4030 at 1.9 GHZ
RAM: 4GB
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 840M 2GB
my question is will it be able to run latest game titles with the lowest quality? but at like 40-50 FPS? this is laptop is a convertible is it reliable? will it over heat with long gaming/usage sessions?
Thanks in advance ^_^

Solution

Well, that's not what I expected. I've never played GTA V on PC...

If you want a machine which can just run the basic game story without any quality, you can go with that laptop.

That laptop is from ASUS, I use a lot of ASUS Products. It is reliable. Go with it but still, better if you go with a desktop. :)

Achint2000

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
No, I won't suggest a laptop at all if you want gaming.
A laptop is always slower than the desktop with the same config.
Laptops also cost more than desktops.

Latest games? You mean Assassin's Creed Rogue, Need for Speed Rivals and Battlefield 4?
No way. These games won't give you over 30 FPS on an average graphics view.
You must use 1280 x 720 with Medium Quality which doesn't look completely bad. 50 FPS is kinda impossible on that.

I can say that the laptop is reliable but won't work up with the latest games.

My suggestion is, forget a laptop, go with a custom built desktop :)

And yeah, don't completely go with my answer. I'm not the best. Wait for other answers too and pick the one you find the best.

He said lowest quality. Which means ultra low settings.

Achint2000

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013

Well, that's not what I expected. I've never played GTA V on PC...

If you want a machine which can just run the basic game story without any quality, you can go with that laptop.

That laptop is from ASUS, I use a lot of ASUS Products. It is reliable. Go with it but still, better if you go with a desktop. :)

Solution