Question Connect 2 stereo output to 1 headphone

Mar 1, 2019
Hello,

This might be a dumb question but I have a digital piano and a computer and I want to be able to connect them both to 1 headphone.
(The piano has a 6.35mm jack for stereo output)
I heard about mixing tables and I can buy a Behringer XENYX 1002 for 30$. Can I do what I want with this product ? And how ?

Thanks

Mar 1, 2019
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
B Audio 2
J Audio 1
L Audio 1
F Audio 1
M Audio 3
V Audio 1
D Audio 3
C Audio 7
B Audio 1
D Audio 3
J Audio 1
B Audio 1
E Audio 4
T Audio 1
S Audio 1
V Audio 5
T Audio 1
S Audio 1
K Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Connection of Subwoofer with R-S202bl Stereo Receiver
Question connect a "weather proof" microphone to my home stereo
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
Solved! How to connect a mono jack to a stereo plug?
Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV
Solved! why does my stereo make a humming sound when i connect to my tv
How to connect ibiastek stereo to lg model #50PT350C
Connect old stereo thing to old tv
Connecting CD player without rca outputs to stereo receiver
Connect Exibel BDX610 Bluetooth DAB Stereo System to Exibel BTX1500 Tower Speaker?
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
Can I connect OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker to LG60PN6500 via bluetooth?
How do I connect a radio/stereo to 2 exterior speakers?
Connecting a stereo with no output capability
Looking to hookup subwoofer to alpine Car stereo that has rca output sub has only speaker wire connection
connecting a 5+1 surround speaker system to a pioneer #sx-2300 stereo receiver 2channel/4speaker output
How to connect new CD/blue-ray player's digital-only output to older analog-only stereo rcvr?
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
Help .. strange bluetooth device stereo output , how to connect it to external speakers
Connecting digital wireless speakers to stereo receiver speaker output

ASK THE COMMUNITY