Connect Bose Lifestyle 5 to Samsung smart tv

mkschmitt

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
I have an old analog Bose system that I can't figure how to connect to my Samsung Smart TV UN32J5205. I think I have to get a digital to analog converter?? I'm wondering if I need to get another converter as well. My stereo receiver has the red white and yellow ports. My TV has the red white blue green/yellow ports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rowlaids Audio 1
J Audio 2
D Audio 1
ftezgel Audio 2
Joevillabz Audio 3
Paula Lozano Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
NoCapNoBap Audio 2
N Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 6
J Audio 4
M Audio 3
D Audio 2
S Audio 1
H Audio 1
M Audio 1
G Audio 9
S Audio 1
F Audio 2
L Audio 10
Similar threads
Question What cable should I use to connect one JBL 305 to a PC (3.5mm)?
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question connect after market subwoofer to home reciever
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Question How can I connect my WhitePods Pro Max to my computer?
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question Can I use my mic on my berats connected through bluetooth
Question Electrical noise from studio monitors (no cables connected, only power supply)
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
Trouble connecting old Bose Lifestyle 50 HTS system to new LG tv
How to connect my Bose Lifestyle 28 series 1 to Samsung Smart tv Series 6
how to connect Bose Lifestyle V25 to Samsung 8000 series HDTV
Connecting old Bose Lifestyle 12 Surround Sound system to new 4K TV
Bose Lifestyle 28 connection to Marine Fusion
How to connect a Samsung series 6 smart tv to a Bose Lifestyle 525 system
I have an old Bose 28 Lifestyle that I want to connect (and sub woofer) to my new Samsung Model UN65KS8000FXZA
Can someone help me connect my cable box, Bose lifestyle 35 and new Samsung SUHDTV? I have tried every configuration that I c
how to connect my bose lifestyle 28 series to my digital cable box to tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY