Connect Bose Lifestyle 5 to Samsung smart tv

mkschmitt

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
I have an old analog Bose system that I can't figure how to connect to my Samsung Smart TV UN32J5205. I think I have to get a digital to analog converter?? I'm wondering if I need to get another converter as well. My stereo receiver has the red white and yellow ports. My TV has the red white blue green/yellow ports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 0
bub48 Audio 0
T Audio 1
M Audio 1
Luckykor Audio 0
M Audio 2
W Audio 3
S Audio 10
W Audio 2
J Audio 2
J Audio 4
M Audio 3
D Audio 2
S Audio 1
H Audio 1
M Audio 1
G Audio 9
S Audio 1
F Audio 2
L Audio 10
Similar threads
Question How to Connect Subwoofers AND Active Bookshelf Speakers to PC?
Question have a 5.1 receiver connected with my pc now only get 60hz not 144hz
Question Are these two compatible? and what cables do I need to connect them together?
Question Connecting stereo to tv
Question Sony TV A8 55 oled and Onkyo TR646 connected via arc. Only sound coming from external devices works.
Question How to connect old yamaha receiver to new smart tv
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question HDMI connection not permitted with Pioneer VSX-LX302
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Solved! Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
Trouble connecting old Bose Lifestyle 50 HTS system to new LG tv
How to connect my Bose Lifestyle 28 series 1 to Samsung Smart tv Series 6
Solved! how to connect Bose Lifestyle V25 to Samsung 8000 series HDTV
Connecting old Bose Lifestyle 12 Surround Sound system to new 4K TV
Bose Lifestyle 28 connection to Marine Fusion
How to connect a Samsung series 6 smart tv to a Bose Lifestyle 525 system
I have an old Bose 28 Lifestyle that I want to connect (and sub woofer) to my new Samsung Model UN65KS8000FXZA
Can someone help me connect my cable box, Bose lifestyle 35 and new Samsung SUHDTV? I have tried every configuration that I c
how to connect my bose lifestyle 28 series to my digital cable box to tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY