Connect my galaxy j7 to may old Pioneer home stereo,

Solution
If the speakers are removable (which most old stereos are like that) you should be able to get an adapter so that you can connect the speakers to the phone.

I once wanted to hook up an old tape recorder to my computer so I could copy the sounds from it (which there was no other way to obtain). Worked like a charm. Just have to connect them the right way.

Since you can use external speakers on a phone, mp3 player, computer, etc., many of which now come with 3.5mm plugs, as long as you can make that same connections with the speakers you have, then it should work.
If the speakers are removable (which most old stereos are like that) you should be able to get an adapter so that you can connect the speakers to the phone.

I once wanted to hook up an old tape recorder to my computer so I could copy the sounds from it (which there was no other way to obtain). Worked like a charm. Just have to connect them the right way.

Since you can use external speakers on a phone, mp3 player, computer, etc., many of which now come with 3.5mm plugs, as long as you can make that same connections with the speakers you have, then it should work.

Solution

presch

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
You don't specify what model Pioneer elite receiver you have but I'll assume like most receiver/amplifiers it has an Auxiliary input (labled Aux).
Most phones/tablets have a 3.5mm socket for earphones so get yourself a 3.5mm to RCA stereo lead:
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/PsAAAOSw8vZXN9b9/s-l1600.jpg

Plug the 3.5mm plug into the phone/tablet and the RCA plugs into the Aux socket on the Pioneer and select the Aux input and away you go..

TRENDING THREADS